Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life is like a boat in the middle of the sea, looking for the directions to steer on. Man need to have dreams in order to Inspire and move on to a greater achievement.  Knowing that man will be able stay focus and have a goal that he pursue on.
My goals are looking for a better job in an administration and excel in my interest in art. Dreaming of getting a diploma in Business Admin.  Do things that I have not done before. These will be my future goals that I want to achieve.
 I want fulfill my dreams. Way to put into action with out delay.

3 comments:

  1. inspirational thoughts there.. :)
    what kind of art are you interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple drawing like sketching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that you have dreams. May your dreams come true. Y

    ReplyDelete